Click to Home
Go To Search
Additional Permits or Licenses That May Be Required
County Merchant's License
To receive a County Merchant's License, contact the Cass County Clerk 816.380.8102.

Federal Employer ID Number
You may be required to obtain a federal employer ID number. Please visit the Internal Revenue Service website for more information.

Fictitious Name Registration
Any person who regularly transacts business in the state under a name other than his/her own true name must register that business name with the Missouri Secretary of State's Office. Contact the office at 573.751.3317.

Sign Permit
A sign is required for most businesses. Signs are regulated by city ordinance. A fee is required at the time of application. Fees vary depending on the type of sign. Contact the Planning Department at 816.331.4331 for more information.

State of Missouri Sales Tax License
Retail businesses must provide a copy of their retail sales tax license before any city business license is issued. Contact the Missouri Department of Revenue for more information.

State or Federal Licenses or Permits
For more information on state and federal licenses and permits your business may be required to have, check out Missouri Business Portal.

Accessibility Copyright NoticePhoto Credits Powered by CivicPlus
Proud Past. Bright Future506 Main Street Belton, Missouri 64012   Phone: (816) 331-4331