Click to Home
Go To Search

Community Development

Show All Answers

1. Who should I contact for information if I want to build an addition on my home?
2. Who do I contact to report tall weeds and grass?
3. Do I need a business license if I would like to operate a business from my house?

Accessibility Copyright NoticePhoto Credits Powered by CivicPlus
Proud Past. Bright Future506 Main Street Belton, Missouri 64012   Phone: (816) 331-4331